Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eating for two?

I know my opinions on nutrition are not popular, but I'm right and that is uncomfortable for people. How can anyone dispute that eating fresh, natural foods is the best way? Pregnancy is not an license to eat junk food and gain as much weight as you want. What you eat is what your baby eats. Why would you want to feed the baby junk food? Also, if you're not eating the nutrients the baby needs to develop, the baby will get it from other places in your body even if that means leaching calcium from your bones. I hear women complaining about how badly they feel or how swollen they are or how fat they are during pregnancy (or even after). Then I hear what they're eating and think to myself that its no wonder they feel the way they do! Not that eating healthfully will get rid of all of the "side effects" of pregnancy, but it would help you feel so much better. Stop whining and do something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment